- Participants who are healthy as determined by medical evaluation including a detailed
medical history, complete physical examination, which includes BP and pulse rate
measurement, clinical laboratory tests, and 12 lead ECG.
- Participants with body mass index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight
>50 kg (110 lb).
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurological,
dermatological, or allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding
untreated, asymptomatic, seasonal allergies at the time of dosing).
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, gastrectomy, cholecystectomy).
- Known immunodeficiency disorder, including positive serology for human
immunodeficiency virus (HIV) at screening, or a first degree relative with a
- Infection with hepatitis B or hepatitis C viruses