ABOUT THIS STUDY
Participants are eligible to be included in the study only if all of the following criteria apply:
Age and Sex:
1. Female participants of non childbearing potential who, at the time of screening, are between the ages of 18 and 60 years, inclusive.
2. Female participants who are healthy as determined by medical evaluation including detailed medical history, full physical examination, including blood pressure (BP) and pulse rate measurement, 12 lead ECG, or clinical laboratory tests.
3. Participants who are willing and able to comply with all scheduled visits, treatment plan, laboratory tests, lifestyle considerations, and other study procedures.
4. Body mass index (BMI) of 17.5 to 35 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lb).
1. Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurological,
dermatological, or allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding
untreated, asymptomatic, seasonal allergies at the time of dosing).
2. Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, gastrectomy, cholecystectomy,
3. Known immunodeficiency disorder, including positive serology for human
immunodeficiency virus (HIV) at screening, or a first-degree relative with a
4. Infection with hepatitis B or hepatitis C viruses -
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Paramus, New Jersey
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE