ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Female participants of non-childbearing potential and male participants who are overtly healthy as determined by medical evaluation including medical history, physical examination, laboratory tests, and cardiac tests.
- Body mass index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lb).
- Participants enrolling as Japanese must have 4 biological Japanese grandparents who were born in Japan.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurological, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at the time of dosing).
- Use of prescription or nonprescription drugs and dietary and herbal supplements within
7 days or 5 half-lives (whichever is longer) prior to the first dose of
- Previous administration with an investigational drug within 30 days (or as determined
by the local requirement) or 5 half-lives preceding the first dose of investigational
product used in this study (whichever is longer).
- Screening supine blood pressure (BP) ≥140 mm Hg (systolic) or ≥90 mm Hg (diastolic),
following at least 5 minutes of supine rest.
- Baseline 12-lead electrocardiogram (ECG) that demonstrates clinically relevant
abnormalities that may affect participant safety or interpretation of study results
(eg, baseline corrected QT (QTc) interval >450 msec, complete left bundle branch block
[LBBB], signs of an acute or indeterminate-age myocardial infarction, ST-T interval
changes suggestive of myocardial ischemia, second- or third-degree atrioventricular
[AV] block, or serious bradyarrhythmias or tachyarrhythmias).
- Participants with any of the following abnormalities in clinical laboratory tests at
screening: Aspartate aminotransferase (AST) or alanine aminotransferase (ALT) level
≥1.25× upper limit of normal (ULN); Total bilirubin level ≥1.5× ULN; participants with
a history of Gilbert's syndrome may have direct bilirubin measured and would be
eligible for this study provided the direct bilirubin level is ≤ ULN.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Beijing, Beijing
- Coral Gables, Florida
- Miami, Florida