ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Body mass index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lb)
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, gastrectomy).
- History of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection, hepatitis B, or
- Evidence or history of clinically significant dermatological condition (eg,
atopic dermatitis or psoriasis) .History of tuberculosis (TB) (active or latent)
or inadequately treated TB infection.
- History of chronic infections, history of recurrent infections, history of latent
infections, .History of disseminated herpes zoster, or disseminated herpes
simplex, or recurrent localized dermatomal herpes zoster.
- history of malignancies with the exception of adequately treated or excised
non-metastatic basal cell or squamous cell cancer of the skin, or cervical
carcinoma in situ
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Montreal, Quebec
- New Haven, Connecticut