- Body mass index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lb)
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, gastrectomy).
- History of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection, hepatitis B, or
- Evidence or history of clinically significant dermatological condition (eg,
atopic dermatitis or psoriasis) .History of tuberculosis (TB) (active or latent)
or inadequately treated TB infection.
- History of chronic infections, history of recurrent infections, history of latent
infections, .History of disseminated herpes zoster, or disseminated herpes
simplex, or recurrent localized dermatomal herpes zoster.
- history of malignancies with the exception of adequately treated or excised
non-metastatic basal cell or squamous cell cancer of the skin, or cervical
carcinoma in situ