- Adult ulcerative colitis patients with moderately to severely active disease who has
received at least 1 dose of Xeljanz according to the local labeling
- Patients meeting any of the following criteria as per local labeling will not be
included in the study.
1. Patients with a history of hypersensitivity to any ingredients of this product.
2. Patients with serious infection (sepsis, etc.) or active infection including
3. Patients with active tuberculosis.
4. Patients with severe hepatic function disorder.
5. Patients with an absolute neutrophil count (ANC)
6. Patients with a lymphocyte count
7. Patients with a hemoglobin level
8. Pregnant or possibly pregnant women.
9. Because of lactose contained in this drug, it should not be administered to
patients with hereditary problems of galactose intolerance, Lapp lactase
deficiency or glucose galactose malabsorption.