ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Adult subjects with moderately to severely active rheumatoid arthritis who start treatment with tofacitinib in usual clinical practice conditions in compliance with the label
1. Patients aged ≥ 18 years
2. Confirmed Diagnosis of Rheumatoid Arthritis by rheumatologist
3. Patients with moderate to severe RA diagnosed according to local practice who have already been started on treatment with tofacitinib, for at most seven working days .
4. Patients eligible for tofacitinib treatment according to current approved Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC).
5. Evidence of a personally signed and dated informed consent document indicating that the patient (or a legally acceptable representative) has been informed of all pertinent aspects of the study.
- Patients meeting any of the following criteria will not be included in the study:
1. Exclusion Criteria according to the Xeljanz® SmPC.
2. Contraindications to Xeljanz® according to SmPC.
3. Hypersensitivity to the active substance (tofacitinib) or to any of the
4. Active tuberculosis (TB), serious infections, such as sepsis, or opportunistic
5. Receipt of any investigational drug within 3 months before study inclusion as
well as currently not participating in an interventional clinical trial.
6. Subjects who have received any previous treatment with tofacitinib or other JAK
7. Subjects who are investigational site staff members or subjects who are Pfizer
employees directly involved in the conduct of the trial.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Birmingham, Alabama