- Male and/or female participants who are healthy as determined by medical evaluation
including medical history, full physical examination which includes blood pressure
(BP) and pulse rate measurement, clinical laboratory tests, and 12-lead ECG.
- Body mass index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m sq, and a total body weight greater than 50
kg (110 lb.).
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurological,
dermatological or allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated,
asymptomatic, seasonal allergies at the time of dosing).
- Participants with any of the following acute or chronic infections or infection
- Any infection requiring treatment within 2 weeks prior to the dosing visit.
- Any infection requiring hospitalization, parenteral antimicrobial therapy within 60
days of the first dose of rosuvastatin.
- Any infection judged to be an opportunistic infection or clinically significant by the
investigator, within the past 6 months of the first dose of rosuvastatin.
- Known active or history of recurrent bacterial, viral, fungal, mycobacterial or other
- History of recurrent (more than one episode of) localized dermatomal herpes zoster, or
history of disseminated (single episode) herpes simplex or disseminated herpes zoster.
- Known presence or a history of malignancy other than a successfully treated or excised
non-metastatic basal cell or squamous cell cancer of the skin or cervical carcinoma in