ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Body mass index (BMI) of 19 to 26 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg.
- Participants who are willing and able to comply with all scheduled visits, treatment plan, laboratory tests, lifestyle considerations, and other study procedures.
- Evidence or clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine, pulmonary,
gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic (including alcoholic liver disease,
nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH), autoimmune hepatitis, and hereditary liver
diseases), psychiatric, neurological, or allergic disease (including drug allergies,
but excluding untreated, asymptomatic, seasonal allergies at the time of dosing).
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, gastrectomy, cholecystectomy).
- History of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection, hepatitis B, or hepatitis C;
positive testing for HIV, hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg), hepatitis C antibody
(HCVAb) and serological reaction of syphilis. As an exception, a positive hepatitis B
surface antibody (HBsAb) finding as a result of participant vaccination is
- Evidence or history of clinically significant dermatological condition (eg, contact
dermatitis or psoriasis) or visible rash present during physical examination.
- History of tuberculosis (TB) or active or latent or inadequately treated infection,
positive QuantiFERON- TB Gold test or positive chest radiographs for active
- Any history of chronic infections, any history of recurrent infections, any history of
latent infections, or any acute infection within 2 weeks of baseline.
- History of disseminated herpes zoster, or disseminated herpes simplex, or recurrent
localized dermatomal herpes zoster.
- Have any malignancies or have a history of malignancies with the exception of
adequately treated or excised non-metastatic basal cell or squamous cell cancer of the
skin, or cervical carcinoma in situ.
- A positive urine drug test.
- Screening sitting blood pressure (BP) >=140 mm Hg (systolic) or >=90 mm Hg
(diastolic), following at least 5 minutes of supine rest. If BP is >=140 mm Hg
(systolic) or >=90 mm Hg (diastolic), the BP should be repeated 2 more times and the
average of the 3 BP values should be used to determine the participant's eligibility.
- Participants with ANY of the following abnormalities in clinical laboratory tests at
screening, as assessed by the study-specific laboratory and confirmed by a single
repeat test, if deemed necessary: Aspartate aminotransferase (AST) or alanine
aminotransferase (ALT) level >=1.5 × upper limit of normal (ULN); Total bilirubin
level >1 × ULN; participants with a history of Gilbert's syndrome may have direct
bilirubin measured and would be eligible for this study provided the direct bilirubin
level is <=1 × ULN.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Paramus, New Jersey
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE