- Male and female participants of non childbearing potential must be 18 to 55 years of
age, inclusive, at the time of signing the informed consent document (ICD).
- Male and female participants of non-childbearing potential who are overtly healthy as
determined by medical evaluation including medical history, physical examination,
laboratory tests, blood pressure (BP), pulse rate, oral temperature, and 12 lead
- Body mass index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m^2; and a total body weight greater than 50
kg (110 lb).
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic (including alcoholic liver
disease, nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH), autoimmune hepatitis, and hereditary
liver diseases), psychiatric, neurological, or allergic disease (including drug
allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic, seasonal allergies at the time of
- Clinically significant infections within the past 3 months prior to the baseline visit
(for example, those requiring hospitalization or parenteral antibiotics, or as judged
by the investigator), evidence of any infection within the past 7 days prior to the
baseline visit, history of disseminated herpes simplex infection or recurrent (>1
episode) herpes zoster or disseminated herpes zoster.
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, gastrectomy).
- History of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection, hepatitis B, or hepatitis C;
positive testing for HIV, hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg), hepatitis B core
antibody (HBcAb), or hepatitis C antibody (HCVAb). Hepatitis B vaccination is allowed.
- Malignancy or a history of malignancy, with the exception of adequately treated or
excised non metastatic basal cell or squamous cell cancer of the skin or cervical
carcinoma in situ.
- A positive urine drug test.