- Female participants of non-childbearing potential and male participants who are
overtly healthy as determined by medical evaluation including medical history,
physical examination, clinical laboratory tests, and cardiac monitoring.
- Body mass index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lb).
- Capable of giving signed informed consent.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurological, or
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption.
- History of human immunodeficiency virus infection (HIV), hepatitis B, or hepatitis C;
positive testing for HIV, hepatitis B surface antigen, hepatitis B core antibody, or
hepatitis C antibody.
- Participants with benign ethnic neutropenia or cyclic neutropenia.
- Other acute or chronic medical or psychiatric condition.
- Use of prescription or nonprescription drugs and dietary and herbal supplements within
7 days or 5 half-lives (whichever is longer) prior to the first dose of
- Previous administration with an investigational drug within 30 days or 5 half-lives
preceding the first dose of investigational product used in this study (whichever is
- A positive urine drug test.
- Screening supine blood pressure (BP) ?140 mmHg (systolic) or ?90 mmHg (diastolic),
following at least 5 minutes of supine rest.
- Baseline 12-lead standard electrocardiogram (ECG) that demonstrates clinically
- Participants with ANY of the following abnormalities in clinical laboratory tests at
screening: aspartate aminotransferase (AST) or alanine aminotransferase (ALT) level
?1.25× upper limit of normal (ULN); total bilirubin level ?1.5× ULN; participants with
a history of Gilbert's syndrome may have direct bilirubin measured and would be
eligible for this study provided the direct bilirubin level is ?ULN; hemoglobin ?14
gm/dL (males) and ?13 gm/dL (females); neutrophils
- History of alcohol abuse or binge drinking and/or any other illicit drug use or
dependence within 6 months of screening.
- Blood donation (excluding plasma donations) of approximately 1 pint (500 mL) or more
within 60 days prior to dosing.
- History of sensitivity to heparin or heparin-induced thrombocytopenia.
- Investigator site staff members directly involved in the conduct of the study and
their family members, site staff members otherwise supervised by the investigator, or
Pfizer employees, including their family members, directly involved in the conduct of