ABOUT THIS STUDY
- 1. Healthy female participants of non-childbearing potential must be 18 to 60 years of age, inclusive
- 2. Female participants who are overtly healthy as determined by medical evaluation including medical history, physical examination, including blood pressure (BP) and pulse rate measurement, laboratory tests, and 12 lead ECG
- 3. Participants who are willing and able to comply with all scheduled visits, treatment plan, laboratory tests, lifestyle considerations, and other study procedures
- 4. Body mass index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lb)
- 1. Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurological, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at the time of dosing).
- 2. Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, gastrectomy,
- 3. History of venous and arterial thrombosis (ie, deep venous thrombosis, pulmonary
embolism) or hereditary clotting disorders (in first degree immediate relatives).
- 4. History of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection, hepatitis B, or hepatitis
C; positive testing for HIV, hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg), or hepatitis C
antibody (HCVAb). Hepatitis B vaccination is allowed.
- 5. Any current evidence of untreated active or latent or inadequately treated
infection with Mycobacterium tuberculosis (TB).
- 6. Participants who use tobacco or nicotine containing products.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in