ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Male and female participants between the ages of 18 (or the minimum country specific age of consent if >18) and 70 years, inclusive, at the Screening visit:
- Participants who are willing and able to comply with all scheduled visits, treatment plan, laboratory tests, lifestyle considerations, and other study procedures.
- Body mass index (BMI) of 17.5 to 35.4 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lb).
- Capable of giving signed informed consent, which includes compliance with the requirements and restrictions listed in the informed consent document (ICD) and in this protocol.
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, prior bariatric surgery,
gastrectomy, ileal resection).
(Participants who have undergone cholecystectomy and/or appendectomy are eligible for this
study as long as the surgery occurred more than 6 months prior to Screening)..
- At Screening, participants with a positive result for human immunodeficiency virus
(HIV) antibodies, as assessed by sponsor identified central laboratory, with a single
repeat permitted to assess eligibility, if needed.
- Other acute or chronic medical or psychiatric condition including recent (within the
past year) or active suicidal ideation or behaviour or laboratory abnormality that may
increase the risk associated with study participation or investigational product
administration or may interfere with the interpretation of study results and, in the
judgment of the investigator, would make the participant inappropriate for entry into
- Use of prior/concomitant therapies.
- Previous administration with an investigational drug within 30 days (or as determined
by the local requirement) or 5 half lives preceding the first dose of investigational
product used in this study (whichever is longer).
- Participants with known prior participation (ie, randomized and received at least 1
dose of investigational product) in a study involving PF 06835919.
- A positive urine drug test, for illicit drugs, and/or a positive breath alcohol test
at Screening. However, participants who have been medially prescribed opiates/opiods
or benzodiazepines and report the use of these drugs to the investigator at the
screening visit will be allowed to participate.
- Male participants with partners who are currently pregnant.
- Blood donation (excluding plasma donations) of approximately 1 pint (500 mL) or more
within 60 days prior to dosing and until the follow-up contact.
- History of sensitivity to heparin or heparin induced thrombocytopenia, only if heparin
is used to flush intravenous catheters used during serial blood collections.
- Unwilling or unable to comply with the criteria in the Lifestyle Considerations
section of the protocol.
- Investigator site staff members directly involved in the conduct of the study and
their family members, site staff members otherwise supervised by the investigator, or
Pfizer employees, including their family members, directly involved in the conduct of
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Miami, Florida
- Miami, Florida
- Orlando, Florida
- Praha 7,
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE