1. Male or female subject ≥1 month and
2. American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA) Physical Status I, II or III.
3. Requires non-intubated, spontaneous breathing, moderate to deep sedation (NI MDS) for
a magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) study with an intensivist, anesthesiologist or
other proceduralist in attendance.
4. Duration of the MRI scan is expected to take at least 20 minutes but no more than 3
hours to complete
1. Pregnant female subjects (including those with an indeterminate or positive pregnancy
test); breastfeeding female subjects.
2. Weight on Day 1 before randomization is less than the 10th percentile of weight for
age and sex in the US and Japan or is greater than the 95th percentile of weight for
age and sex in the US or greater than the 97th percentile of weight for age and sex in
Japan based on sponsor-provided growth charts.
3. Planned medical procedure during the MRI scan or post-MRI recovery period.
4. Requires endotracheal intubation or laryngeal mask airway (LMA).
5. Known allergy to eggs, egg products, soybeans or soybean products.