- Male and female participants must be 18 to 60 years of age, inclusive, at the time of
signing the informed consent document (ICD)
- Male and female participants who are overtly healthy as determined by medical
evaluation including medical history, physical examination, laboratory tests, and
- Body mass index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lb)
Participants are excluded from the study if any of the following criteria apply:
- History of hypersensitivity to rosuvastatin., asymptomatic, seasonal allergies at the
time of dosing).
- Use of CYP2C19 inhibitors (eg, fluconazole, fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, ticlopidine
omeprazole, voriconazole, cimetidine, esomeprazole, and felbamate) or inducers (eg,
rifampin, ritonavir, efavirenz, enzalutamide, phenytoin, and St. John's Wort) within
28 days or 5 half-lives (whichever is longer) prior to dosing.
- Use of CYP3A4 inhibitors (eg, ketoconazole, ciprofloxacin, diltiazem) or other
inducers (eg, phenytoin, carbamazepine) within 28 days or 5 half-lives (whichever is
longer) prior to dosing