ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Male and female participants must be 18 to 60 years of age, inclusive, at the time of signing the informed consent document (ICD)
- Male and female participants who are overtly healthy as determined by medical evaluation including medical history, physical examination, laboratory tests, and cardiovascular tests
- Body mass index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lb)
Participants are excluded from the study if any of the following criteria apply:
- History of hypersensitivity to rosuvastatin., asymptomatic, seasonal allergies at the
time of dosing).
- Use of CYP2C19 inhibitors (eg, fluconazole, fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, ticlopidine
omeprazole, voriconazole, cimetidine, esomeprazole, and felbamate) or inducers (eg,
rifampin, ritonavir, efavirenz, enzalutamide, phenytoin, and St. John's Wort) within
28 days or 5 half-lives (whichever is longer) prior to dosing.
- Use of CYP3A4 inhibitors (eg, ketoconazole, ciprofloxacin, diltiazem) or other
inducers (eg, phenytoin, carbamazepine) within 28 days or 5 half-lives (whichever is
longer) prior to dosing
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Overland Park, Kansas
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Yokohama, Kanagawa
- Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo