1. Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
1. Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, immunocompromised (or known disorder of the immune
system), cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurological, or allergic disease
(including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic, seasonal allergies
at the time of dosing).
2. History of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection, hepatitis B, or hepatitis C;
positive testing for HIV, hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg), hepatitis B core
antibody (HBcAb), or hepatitis C antibody (HCVAb). Hepatitis B vaccination is allowed.
3. History of active or latent tuberculosis (TB) regardless of treatment or positive
QuantiFeron TB test.
4. Participants with any of the following acute or chronic infections or infection
- Any infection requiring treatment within 2 weeks prior to the screening visit.
- Any infection requiring hospitalization, parenteral antimicrobial therapy within
30 days of the first dose of investigational product.
- Any infection judged to be an opportunistic infection, within the past 6 months
of the first dose of the investigational product.
- Known active or history of frequent bacterial, viral, fungal, mycobacterial or
other infections as determined by the PI.
- Participants with a fever within the last 7 days prior to dosing.
5. Participants with a history of allergic or anaphylactic reaction to therapeutic or
6. Other acute or chronic medical or psychiatric condition including recent (within the
past year) or active suicidal ideation or behavior or laboratory abnormality that may
increase the risk associated with study participation or investigational product
administration or may interfere with the interpretation of study results and, in the
judgment of the investigator, would make the participant inappropriate for entry into