- Male or female participants who are between the ages of 18 and 75 years, inclusive, at
the Screening visit.
- Body mass index (BMI) of ≥17.5 to ≤40 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg.
- Normal, Severe, Moderate and Mild renal function at 2 Screening visits.
- Stable drug regimen
- Renal transplant recipients.
- Urinary incontinence without catheterization.
- Subjects with clinically significant infections within the past 6 months prior to
first dose of study drug, evidence of active or chronic infection requiring oral
treatment within 4 weeks prior to first dose
- Known history of pulmonary embolism or recurrent deep vein thrombosis
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, prior bariatric surgery,
gastrectomy, ileal resection).