ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Male and/or female participants who are healthy as determined by medical evaluation including medical history, full physical examination which includes BP and pulse rate measurements, clinical laboratory tests, and 12-lead ECG.
- BMI of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lb).
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurological,
dermatological or allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated,
asymptomatic, seasonal allergies at the time of dosing).
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, gastrectomy, cholecystectomy).
- Systemic therapy with any of the medications that are moderate or strong CYP3A4 and/or
CYP2C19 inhibitors within 28 days or 5 half-lives (whichever is longer) or moderate or
strong CYP3A and/or CYP2C19 inducers within 28 days or 5 half-lives (whichever is
longer) prior to the first dose of investigational product.
- Known participation in a clinical trial of PF-06651600 within 60 days prior to the
first dose of investigational product; participation in any clinical trail of
PF-06651600 and the participant experienced AE that led to discontinuation, or had
SAE, that in the judgment of the investigator were PF-06651600-related.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Overland Park, Kansas
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Yokohama, Kanagawa
- Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo