ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Documented diagnosis of stage III or advanced metastatic stage IV NSCLC.
- Cachexia, defined by BMI <20 kg/m2 with involuntary weight loss of >2% within 6 months prior to screening or Involuntary weight loss of >5% within 6 months prior to screening irrespective of BMI or If medical record documentation is unavailable, patient's report will suffice to estimate involuntary body weight loss.;
- Will receive platinum-based therapy with a platin + pemetrexed ± pembrolizumab or platin + nab paclitaxel
± pembrolizumab as first or second line therapy; and at the first cycle of platinum based therapy.
- Adequate renal and liver function.
- Signed informed consent.
- Other forms of lung cancer
- Cachexia caused by other reasons: Severe COPD requiring use of home O2, heart failure
- known symptomatic brain metastases requiring steroids.
- Active hepatitis B or C virus.
- Confirmed positive HIV test.
- Current active reversible causes of decreased food intake.
- Receiving tube feedings or parenteral nutrition at Screening.
- Elevated blood pressure that cannot be controlled by medications.
- Women who are pregnant or breast-feeding
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Fort Wayne, Indiana