ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Male and female participants age at least 18 years of age.
- Newly diagnosed Stage IIIB, IIIC or IV non small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) (according to American Joint Committee on Cancer (AJCC) Staging Manual, 8th Edition, last updated 05 June 2018) or recurrent NSCLC.
- Histologically or cytologically confirmed diagnosis of non-squamous NSCLC.
- At least one measurable lesion as defined by RECIST v1.1.
- Be eligible to receive bevacizumab, paclitaxel, and carboplatin based on local standard of care, for the treatment of advanced or metastatic non-squamous NSCLC.
- Small cell lung cancer (SCLC) or combination SCLC and NSCLC. Squamous-cell tumors and
mixed adenosquamous carcinomas.
- Evidence of a tumor that compresses or invades major blood vessels or tumor cavitation
that, in the opinion of the investigator, is likely to bleed.
- Known EGFR activating mutations (for example, exon 19 deletion or exon 21 L858R
substitution mutations) or ALK rearrangements.
- Prior systemic therapy for advanced NSCLC; prior neoadjuvant or adjuvant therapy is
allowed if surgical resection for primary disease was performed.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Beijing, Beijing
- Zunyi, Guizhou
- Xuzhou, Jiangsu
- Dongguan, Guangdong
- Baoding, Hebei
- Zhengzhou, Henan
- Jinan, Shandong
- Linyi, Shandong
- Tianjin, Tianjin
- Hangzhou, Zhejiang