ABOUT THIS STUDY
- The assignment of the patient to tofacitinib is not decided in advance by the protocol but falls within clinical practice and the prescription of the medicine is done according to the SmPC and is clearly separated from the decision to include the patient in the study.
- The patient must sign the informed consent before enrollment in the study. The informed consent permits extraction of data from SWIBREG at baseline and during the duration of the study. For patients not registered in SWIBREG, they must complete all SWIBREG consents and registration at the time of treatment initiation. Evidence of a personally signed and dated informed consent document indicating that the patient (or a legally acceptable representative) has been informed of all pertinent aspects of the study.
- Patients, male or female, must be 18 years old or above.
- The patient must have active disease as confirmed by fecal calprotectin >250 mg/kg or endoscopic assessment corresponding to a Mayo endoscopic subscore ≥2 not more than 2 weeks prior onset to the initiation of tofacitinib treatment.
- The patient is enrolled in a clinical trial in which the treatment of ulcerative
colitis is dictated by a study protocol. If the patient is participating in another
ongoing observational study (non-interventional), the patient may be included in this
- Patients that fulfill any of the contraindications according to the latest version of
the SmPC. Any SmPC label updates will be communicated to all study sites.
- For whatever reason the physician feels the patient unsuitable to participate in the
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Miami, Florida
- Miami, Florida