ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Patient with diagnosis of Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) based on the criteria in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders 5th edition (DSM-5).
- HAM-D 17 total score of ≥20.
- Patient who meets DSM-5 criteria of the following disorders for current or past
Schizophrenia spectrum and other psychotic disorders Bipolar and related disorders
Substance use disorders (exclusive of tobacco and caffeine)
- Patient who had suicidal behavior in Columbia-Suicide Severity Rating Scale (C-SSRS)
within 1 year before start of screening phase.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Nashville, Tennessee
- Madison, Wisconsin
- Vancouver, British Columbia