ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Adult patient with advanced NSCLC who is receiving care at a recruiting site and is taking an FDA-approved oral targeted therapies including but not limited to: afatinib, erlotinib, dacomitinib, gefitinib, osimertinib, alectinib, brigatinib, ceritinib, crizotinib, or lorlatinib.
- Patient possession of a mobile device that can send/receive SMS texts
- Ability to respond to questions and engage with text messages in English
- Ability to provide informed consent to participate in the study
- Inability to respond to questions and engage with text messages in English
- Inability or unwillingness to provide informed consent to participate in the study
- Inability to engage with SMS text-messaging platform
- Concurrent enrollment in another clinical trial involving oral targeted therapies or
adherence to care
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania