ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Age 20 years or older in the year of the index first line therapy prescription.
- 2 or more RCC diagnoses (ICD-9: 189.0; ICD-10: C64.1, C64.2, C64.9) at least 30 days apart, in the 1 year prior to the index date until 30 days post index date.
- 2 or more code for secondary malignancy codes indicating possible diagnoses for metastatic disease at least 30 days apart, in the 1 year prior to the index date until 30 days post index date. (ICD-9: xx-199.xx; ICD-10: C77-C79, except ICD9: 198.0 Secondary malignant neoplasm of the kidney and ICD10: C79.0 Secondary malignant neoplasm of the kidney and renal pelvis.)
- Exploratory sensitivity analyses were performed to review patients with 1 or more diagnosis codes for advanced or metastatic RCC 12 months prior to the index date and 1 or more secondary malignancy codes around the RCC diagnosis dates.
- Continuous enrollment from 12 months prior to the index date. Patients will be required to have continuous enrollment from their index date until the end of the available data. This will allow for sub-analysis of cohorts with 3 months, 6 months and 12 months of available data
- Received advanced treatment prior to the study index date.
- Prescription records with negative days of supply will be excluded from all the
analyses except in cost variable calculation. The day of supply for claims with
missing or 0 days will be imputed.
- Only one RCC diagnosis in the 12 months prior or one mont post index date.
- Patients with data for analysis (< 3 months post index date)
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New York, New York