ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Male and female (of non-child bearing potential) participants must be 18 to 55 years of age, inclusive, and with BMI of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lb).
- Male and female of non-child bearing potential participants who are overtly healthy as determined by medical evaluation.
- Participants must be willing to avoid direct sunlight exposure or any high intensity ultraviolet light exposure, from admission to FU1 and to apply sun screen/lotion with a high sun protection factor, as appropriate.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurological,
immunological/rheumatological, or allergic diseases.
- Evidence of active or latent or inadequately treated infection with Mycobacterium
tuberculosis (TB), history of HIV infection, hepatitis B, or hepatitis C.
- Other medical or psychiatric condition including recent (within the past year) or
active suicidal ideation/behavior or laboratory abnormality that may increase the risk
of study participation or, in the investigator's judgment, make the participant
inappropriate for the study.
- Have a history of systemic infection requiring hospitalization, parenteral
antimicrobial therapy, or as otherwise judged clinically significant by the
investigator within 6 months prior to Day 1.
- History of phototoxicity and photosensitivity.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Woburn, Massachusetts
- New Haven, Connecticut