ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Male and female participants who are healthy as determined by medical evaluation including a detailed medical history, complete physical examination, which includes BP and pulse rate measurement, clinical laboratory tests, and cardiac evaluation (including ECG).
- BMI of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lb).
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurological,
dermatological, or allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding
untreated, asymptomatic, seasonal allergies at the time of dosing).
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, gastrectomy, cholecystectomy).
- Known immunodeficiency disorder, including positive serology for human
immunodeficiency virus (HIV) at screening, or a first degree relative with a
Participants with any of the following acute or chronic infections or infection history:
- Any infection requiring treatment within 2 weeks prior to the dosing visit.
- Any infection requiring hospitalization or parenteral antimicrobial therapy within 60
days of the first dose of study intervention.
- Any infection judged to be an opportunistic infection or clinically significant by the
investigator, within the past 6 months of the first dose of study intervention.
- Known active or history of recurrent bacterial, viral, fungal, mycobacterial or other
- History of recurrent (more than one episode of) localized dermatomal herpes zoster, or
history of disseminated (single episode) herpes simplex or disseminated herpes zoster.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Brussels, Be-bru
- Brussels, Be-bru