ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. Female or male sex.
2. Diagnosis (confirmed by clinical review) of A/MBC, defined as breast cancer at stage IIIB, stage IIIC, stage IV or identified as having distant metastasis.
3. Age ≥18 years at A/MBC diagnosis.
4. Initiated a CDK4/6i in combination with an AI as initial endocrine-based therapy after A/MBC diagnosis on or after 2/3/2015 and before 4/1/2019.
•Note that the date of the start of the inclusion period reflects the month that the first CDK4/6i (ie, Palbociclib) received U.S. FDA approval.
5. Evidence of ER or PR positive disease, or absence of any indication of ER and PR negative disease closest to A/MBC diagnosis (ie, patients are eligible without affirmative indication of ER/PR+ status as long as ER/PR- indication is not present).
6. Evidence of HER2 negative disease, or absence of any indication of HER2 positive disease closest to A/MBC diagnosis (ie, patients are eligible without affirmative indication of HER2- status as long as HER2+ indication is not present).
1. Enrollment in an interventional clinical trial for A/MBC during the study observation
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New York, New York
- Cheonan, Chungcheongnam-do
- Anyang, Gyeonggi-do
- Bucheon, Gyeonggi-do
- Goyang, Gyeonggi-do
- Iksan -si, Jeollabuk-do
- Seoul, Korea
- Cheonnam, South Jeolla Province