ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Subjects must be of Chinese ethnicity (individuals currently residing in mainland China who were born in China and have both parents of Chinese descent).
- Healthy male and/or female subjects of non-childbearing potential
- Female subjects of non-childbearing potential must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Achieved postmenopausal status, defined as follows: cessation of regular menses for at least 12 consecutive months with no alternative pathological or physiological cause; and have a serum follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) level confirming the postmenopausal state;
- Have undergone a documented hysterectomy and/or bilateral oophorectomy;
- Have medically confirmed ovarian failure.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 19.0 to 26.0 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
Subjects presenting with any of the following will not be included in the study:
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at the time of dosing).
- Clinically significant infections within the past 3 months prior to first dosing (eg,
those requiring hospitalization or parenteral antibiotics, or as judged by the
Investigator), evidence of any infection within the past 7 days prior to first dosing,
history of disseminated herpes simplex infection or recurrent (>1 episode) or
disseminated herpes zoster.
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, gastrectomy, colon resection,
- Use of CYP3A4 inhibitors (eg, ketoconazole, ciprofloxacin, diltiazem) or inducers (eg,
phenytoin, carbamazepine, rifampin) within 14 days or 5 half lives (whichever is
longer) prior to dosing.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Paramus, New Jersey