ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. Medical history of heart failure (HF) with:
1. At least 1 episode with clinical evidence of HF (without hospitalization) by signs or symptoms of volume overload or elevated intracardiac pressures that required/requires treatment with a diuretic for improvement; OR
2. 1 prior hospitalization for HF.
2. Left ventricular ejection fraction (LVEF) >40%.
3. End-diastolic interventricular septal wall thickness (IVST) ≥12 mm.
4. Willing and able to undergo scintigraphy and biopsy (if Grade 1 scintigraphy).
5. NT-ProBNP ≥600 pg/ml.
1. Diagnosis of heart failure with reduced ejection fraction (HFrEF) (EF ≤40%).
2. Presence or history of ischemic heart disease affecting at least 1 of the main
3. Presence or history of any severe valvular heart disease (obstructive or regurgitant).
4. A confirmed diagnosis of a non-amyloid infiltrative cardiomyopathy (ie, cardiac
sarcoidosis, hemochromatosis), muscular dystrophies, cardiomyopathy with reversible
causes, hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy with known genetic etiology, or known
5. Any type of diagnosed amyloidosis (eg, amyloid A amyloidosis, primary [light chain]
amyloidosis) or prior diagnosis of ATTR-CM.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.