ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. Medical history of heart failure (HF) with:
1. At least 1 episode with clinical evidence of HF (without hospitalization) by signs or symptoms of volume overload or elevated intracardiac pressures that required/requires treatment with a diuretic for improvement; OR
2. 1 prior hospitalization for HF.
2. Left ventricular ejection fraction (LVEF) >40%.
3. End-diastolic interventricular septal wall thickness (IVST) ≥12 mm.
4. Willing and able to undergo scintigraphy.
1. Diagnosis of heart failure with reduced ejection fraction (HFrEF) (EF ≤40%).
2. Prior clinical history of myocardial infarction, CABG or multi-vessel obstructive
coronary disease (>50% stenosis of ≥2 epicardial coronary arteries).
3. Presence or history of any severe valvular heart disease (obstructive or regurgitant).
4. A confirmed diagnosis of a non-amyloid infiltrative cardiomyopathy (ie, cardiac
sarcoidosis, hemochromatosis), muscular dystrophies, cardiomyopathy with reversible
causes, hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy with known genetic etiology, or known
5. Any type of diagnosed amyloidosis (eg, amyloid A amyloidosis, primary [light chain]
amyloidosis) or prior diagnosis of ATTR-CM.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Ocala, Florida
- Hazel Crest, Illinois