ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Patients living in Belgium at the time of the study,
- from whom unduplicated S. pneumoniae isolates were collected in routine practices,
- from non-invasive upper (e.g.: pus/fluid from nasal sinus or from otitis media fluid) or lower respiratory tract (e.g. sputum bronchial or endotracheal aspirate, bronchoalveolar fluid (BAL),…) clinical samples,
- from patients diagnosed with pneumonia, sinusitis and otitis.
• Patients for whom S. pneumoniae was simultaneously isolated from blood or another usually
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in