ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Patients must meet all of the following inclusion criteria to be eligible for inclusion in the study:
1. Diagnosed with locoregional recurrent or metastatic female breast cancer.
2. Pathologically confirmed HR-positive/HER2-negative diagnosis.
3. Received treatment with palbociclib in combination with letrozole as initial endocrine-based therapy for advanced/metastatic breast cancer:
1. Initiated treatment with palbociclib at least 3 months following the provider's first use of palbociclib following its FDA approval.
2. At least 1 month of follow-up (at least one visit with the provider) after initiation of palbociclib.
4. Postmenopausal (or receiving surgical or medical treatment to induce menopause) at the time of initiation of palbociclib.
5. ≥18 year old at initiation of palbociclib.
- No exclusion criteria will be imposed for the selection of patients.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Washington, District of Columbia
- Baltimore, Maryland