ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. Patients with a documented diagnosis of hormone receptor-positive (estrogen receptor-positive or progesterone receptor-positive), human epidermal growth factor receptor 2-negative mBC.
2. Aged 18 years at initial recorded diagnosis of mBC.
3. Initiated one of the following qualifying regimens within the USON during the study identification period:
1. Palbociclib combination therapy with an aromatase inhibitor (letrozole, exemestane, or anastrozole) among patients as first-line therapy in the advanced or metastatic setting;
2. Palbociclib combination therapy with fulvestrant following as first-line or beyond therapy in the advanced or metastatic setting;
3. Aromatase inhibitor (letrozole, exemestane or anastrozole) monotherapy as first-line treatment in the advanced or metastatic setting;
4. Fulvestrant monotherapy as first-line or beyond therapy in the advanced or metastatic setting.
4. Received care at a USON site(s) utilizing the full EHR capacities of iKM at the time of treatment.
5. EHR data available from the USON site(s) where the patient received treatment are accessible for research purposes.
6. During the study observation period, patients observed with at least 2 visits after the index date.
1. Enrollment in an interventional clinical trial during the study observation period
since clinical trial participants may have clinical scenarios that deviate from the
population of interest.
2. Among the Pb-AI and AI mono cohorts, evidence of prior treatment with other CDK 4/6
inhibitors (ribociclib or abemaciclib), aromatase inhibitors (letrozole, exemestane,
or anastrozole), tamoxifen, raloxifene, toremifene, or fulvestrant in the advanced or
3. Among the Pb-FUL and FUL mono cohorts, evidence of prior treatment with CDK 4/6
inhibitors (ribociclib or abemaciclib) in the advanced or metastatic setting.
4. Receipt of treatment indicated for another primary cancer during the study observation
period or history of another primary cancer within the USON iKM EHR database.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Washington, District of Columbia
- Baltimore, Maryland