ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Male participants between 18 to 54 years of age
- Healthy and capable of signing informed consent document
- Willing to comply to all scheduled visits, lab tests, lifestyle considerations and study procedures
- Body mass index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30 kg/m2; and a total body weight ≥50 kg (110 lb).
- acute or chronic medical or psychiatric condition including recent (within the past
- Surgical procedures like gastrectomy, cholecystectomy, Irregularity in bowel movements
- Use of prescription or non-prescription drugs and dietary and herbal supplements
within 14 days prior to the first dose of investigational product.
- Previous administration with an investigational drug within 60 days (or as determined
by the local requirement) preceding the first dose of investigational product used in
- Known prior participation in a trial involving PF-06882961 or known intolerance to a
- A positive urine drug test on screening or Day -1.
- Screening supine blood pressure (BP) ≥140 mm Hg (systolic) or ≥90 mm Hg (diastolic),
following at least 5 minutes of supine rest. If BP is ≥140 mm Hg (systolic) or ≥90 mm
Hg (diastolic), the BP should be repeated 2 more times and the average of the 3 BP
values should be used to determine the participant's eligibility.
- Participants with abnormalities in clinical laboratory tests including ECGs, vital
signs, liver function tests, myocardial infarction
- Positive testing for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), hepatitis B surface antigen
(HBsAg), or hepatitis C antibody (HCVAb). Hepatitis B vaccination is allowed.
- History of alcohol or tobacco abuse or binge drinking and/or any other illicit drug
use or dependence within past 6 months.
- Subjects whose occupation requires exposure to radiation or monitoring of radiation
- Blood donation (excluding plasma donations) of approximately 1 pint (500 mL) or more
within 60 days prior to dosing.
- History of sensitivity to heparin or heparin-induced thrombocytopenia only if heparin
is planned to flush intravenous catheters.
- Investigator site staff members directly involved in the conduct of the study and
their family members, site staff members otherwise supervised by the investigator, or
Pfizer employees, including their family members, directly involved in the conduct of
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New Haven, Connecticut