ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Adult (age≥18y) of any sex and ethnicity.
- Satisfy EULAR criteria for RA.
- Active RA, as defined as DAS28 ≥3.2 at baseline visit
- Unable to give informed consent.
- Insufficient understanding of spoken or written English to comply with the
requirements of the study protocol
- Unable or unlikely to complete the proposed 12-week study follow up (eg. moving house,
terminal diagnosis, current or planned pregnancy).
- Active comorbidity (e.g. uncontrolled diabetes mellitus, cancer, infection) requiring
changes in medical treatment at baseline
- Major active psychiatric condition (e.g. major depression)
- Inability to meet the requirements of clinical assessments
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New York, New York
- Birmingham, Alabama