ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Participants with HR-positive HER2-negative advanced or metastatic breast cancer (received at least two prior lines in the advanced or metastatic setting including one prior line of combined CDK4/6 inhibitor and endocrine therapy and no more than two prior lines of cytotoxic chemotherapy)
- Participants with locally recurrent/advanced or metastatic TNBC who have received up to 2 prior lines of chemotherapy in the advanced or metastatic setting
- Participants with advanced platinum resistant epithelial ovarian cancer (EOC)/fallopian tube cancer/primary peritoneal cancer (PPC) (histologically or cytologically proven) who have received up to 3 prior lines of therapy
- Participants with cytological diagnosis of advanced/metastatic SCLC
- Participants with or cytological diagnosis of advanced/metastatic NSCLC
- Participants entering the study in the expansion cohort have at least one measurable lesion as defined by RECIST version 1.1 that has not been previously irradiated
- Performance Status 0 or 1
- Adequate bone marrow, hematological, kidney and liver function
- Resolved acute effects of any prior therapy to baseline severity
- Participants with known symptomatic brain metastases requiring steroids
- Participants with any other active malignancy within 3 years prior to enrollment
- Major surgery within 3 weeks prior to study entry
- Radiation therapy within 3 weeks prior to study entry.
- Systemic anti cancer therapy within 4 weeks prior to study
- Prior irradiation to >25% of the bone marrow
- Participants with active, uncontrolled bacterial, fungal, or viral infection,
including HBV, HCV, and known HIV or AIDS related illness
- Baseline 12 lead ECG that demonstrates clinically relevant abnormalities that may
affect participant safety or interpretation of study results
- Any of the following in the previous 6 months: myocardial infarction, long QT
syndrome, Torsade de Pointes, arrhythmias, serious conduction system abnormalities,
unstable angina, coronary/peripheral artery bypass graft, symptomatic CHF, New York
Heart Association class III or IV, cerebrovascular accident, transient ischemic
attack, symptomatic pulmonary embolism, and/or other clinical significant episode of
thrombo embolic disease.
- Anticoagulation with vitamin K antagonists or factor Xa inhibitors is not allowed.
- Hypertension that cannot be controlled by medications
- Participation in other studies involving investigational drug(s) within 2 weeks prior
to study entry.
- Known or suspected hypersensitivity to active ingredient/excipients in PF 07104091.
- Active inflammatory gastrointestinal disease, chronic diarrhea, known diverticular
disease or previous gastric resection or lap band surgery.
- Participants with advanced/metastatic, symptomatic, visceral spread, that are at risk
of life threatening complications in the short
- Participants with an indwelling catheter that has an external component such as those
used for drainage of effusion(s) or central venous catheter that is externally
- Previous high dose chemotherapy requiring stem cell rescue
- Known abnormalities in coagulation such as bleeding diathesis, or treatment with
anticoagulants precluding intramuscular injections of goserelin (if applicable).
- Current use or anticipated need for food or drugs that are known strong CYP3A4/5 or
UGT1A9 inhibitors or inducers
- Current use or anticipated need for drugs that are known sensitive UGT1A1 substrates
with narrow therapeutic
- Serum pregnancy test positive at screening
- Other medical or psychiatric condition
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Houston, Texas