ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male and female participants between 18 -55 years of age.
- BMI of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lb).
- Participants who are willing and able to comply with all scheduled visits, treatment
- plan, laboratory tests, lifestyle considerations, and other study procedures.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurological, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at the time of dosing).
- Conditions that affect drug absorption (e.g., gastrectomy cholecystectomy)
- History of venous and arterial thrombosis (ie, deep venous thrombosis, pulmonary
embolism) or hereditary clotting disorders (in first degree immediate relatives)
- Positive urine drug test.
- History of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection, hepatitis B, or hepatitis C;
positive testing for HIV, hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg), hepatitis B core
antibody (HBcAb) or hepatitis C antibody (HCVAb). Hepatitis B vaccination is allowed.
- History of alcohol abuse or binge drinking and/or any other illicit drug use or
dependence within 6 months of Screening. Binge drinking is defined as a pattern of 5
(male) and 4 (female) or more alcoholic drinks in about 2 hours
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Beijing, Beijing