ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy Male participants must be 18 to 55 years of age, inclusive.
- Male participants who are overtly healthy as determined by medical evaluation including medical history, physical examination, including BP and pulse rate measurement, laboratory tests, and 12 lead ECG.
- Participants who are willing and able to comply with all scheduled visits, treatment plan, laboratory tests, lifestyle considerations, and other study procedures.
- BMI of 17.5 to 30 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lb).
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurological, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at the time of dosing).
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, gastrectomy, cholecystectomy).
- History of irregular bowel movements including irritable bowel syndrome or frequent
episodes of diarrhea or constipation defined by less than 1 bowel movement on average
per 2 days or lactose intolerance.
- Participants who currently use or have formerly used (within 6 months of dosing)
tobacco or nicotine containing products.
- Total 14C radioactivity measured in plasma exceeding 11 mBq/mL.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New Orleans, Louisiana
- New Haven, Connecticut