ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Male and female participants must be 18 to 55 years of age, inclusive, at the time of signing the ICD.
- Male and female participants who are overtly healthy as determined by medical evaluation including medical history, physical examination, laboratory tests, vitals and ECGs. Participants with obesity that are otherwise healthy may be enrolled in this study.
- Participants who are willing and able to comply with all scheduled visits, treatment plan, laboratory tests, lifestyle considerations, and other study procedures.
- A total body weight >50 kg (110 lb) and BMI of 25.0 to 40.0 kg/m2 at the screening visit.
- Capable of giving signed informed consent, which includes compliance with the requirements and restrictions listed in the ICD and protocol.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurological, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at the time of dosing).
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, gastrectomy).
- History of HIV infection, hepatitis B, or hepatitis C; positive testing for HBsAg,
HBsAb, HBcAb, HCVAb or HIV. Hepatitis B vaccination is allowed.
- Personal or family history of medullary thyroid carcinoma (MTC) or multiple endocrine
neoplasia syndrome type 2 (MEN2), or participants with suspected MTC per the
- Other medical or psychiatric condition including recent (within the past year) or
active suicidal ideation/behavior or laboratory abnormality that may increase the risk
of study participation or, in the investigator's judgment, make the participant
inappropriate for the study.
- Use of prescription or nonprescription drugs and dietary and herbal supplements within
7 days or 5 halflives (whichever is longer) prior to the first dose of study
- Use of hormone replacement therapy or oral/injectable contraceptives.
- Previous administration with an investigational drug within 30 days (or as determined
by the local requirement) or 5 half lives preceding the first dose of study
intervention used in this study (whichever is longer).
- Participants with known prior participation (ie, randomized and received at least 1
dose of investigational product) in a study involving PF 06882961.
- A positive urine drug test.
- Using a properly sized and calibrated BP cuff, screening supine BP ≥140 mm Hg
(systolic) or ≥90 mm Hg (diastolic) following at least 5 minutes of supine rest. If BP
is ≥140 mm Hg (systolic) or ≥90 mm Hg (diastolic) the BP should be repeated 2 more
times and the average of the 3 BP values should be used to determine the participant's
- Baseline 12 lead ECG that demonstrates clinically relevant abnormalities that may
affect participant safety or interpretation of study results (eg, baseline QTcF
interval >450 msec, complete LBBB, signs of an acute or indeterminate age myocardial
infarction, ST T interval changes suggestive of myocardial ischemia, second or third
degree AV block, or serious bradyarrhythmias or tachyarrhythmias). If the baseline
uncorrected QT interval is >450 msec, this interval should be rate corrected using the
Fridericia method and the resulting QTcF should be used for decision making and
reporting. If QTcF exceeds 450 msec, or QRS exceeds 120 msec, the ECG should be
repeated 2 more times and the average of the 3 QTcF or QRS values should be used to
determine the participant's eligibility. Computer interpreted ECGs should be overread
by a physician experienced in reading ECGs before excluding participants.
- Participants with ANY of the following abnormalities in clinical laboratory tests at
screening, as assessed by the study specific laboratory and confirmed by a single
repeat test, if deemed necessary:
- Aspartate aminotransferase (AST) or alanine aminotransferase (ALT) level ≥1.25 ×
upper limit of normal (ULN);
- Total bilirubin level ≥1.5 × ULN; participants with a history of Gilbert's
syndrome may have direct bilirubin measured and would be eligible for this study
provided the direct bilirubin level is ≤ ULN.
- HbA1c ≥6.5%;
- Fasting blood glucose ≥126 mg/dL (7 mmol/L);
- Calcitonin > ULN;
- eGFR <60 mL/min/1.73 m2 as calculated by the CKD-EPI equation.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Fargo, North Dakota
- Anaheim, California
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE
- Albany, New York