ABOUT THIS STUDY
- A VTE diagnosis
- Active cancer or history of cancer
- Treatment with VKA, NOAC (apixaban, rivaroxaban, dabigatran, edoxaban) or LMWH
- Age ≥ 18 years at the date of index VTE (Venous thromboembolic)
- Prior VTE diagnosis
- Diagnosis of prior atrial fibrillation
- Inferior Vena Cava (IVC) filter
- Prior exposure to (OAC) oral anticoagulation or (PAC)parenteral anticoagulation -
note: Prophylactic use of (OAC)/(PAC) allowed.
- More than one (OAC) oral anticoagulation or (PAC) parenteral anticoagulation dispensed
on the index date.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in