ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Body Mass Index (BMI) ≥ 30.0 kg/m2 and not more than 45.4 kg/m2 at Screening.
- Stable body weight, defined as <5 kg change (per participant report) for 90 days before Screening
- Known prior participation in a trial involving PF-06882961.
- Known intolerance or hypersensitivity to GLP-1R agonists.
- Known hypersensitivity to rosuvastatin or midazolam.
- Diagnosis of type 1 or type 2 diabetes mellitus or secondary forms of diabetes at
screening. Note: prior diagnoses of gestational diabetes during pregnancy only are
eligible if they meet the other eligibility criteria
- Any lifetime history of a suicide attempt.
- Blood donation (excluding plasma donations) of approximately 1 pint (500 mL) or more
within 60 days prior to dosing.
- Participation in a formal weight reduction program (eg, Weight Watchers) within 90
days prior to Screening.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Fargo, North Dakota
- Anaheim, California
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE
- Albany, New York