ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Male and female participants must be 18 to 60 years of age. All fertile participants must agree to use a highly effective method of contraception.
- Male and female participants who are overtly healthy as determined by medical evaluation including medical history, physical examination.
- Participants who are willing and able to comply with all scheduled visits, treatment plan, laboratory tests, lifestyle considerations, and other study procedures.
BMI of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lb).
- Capable of giving signed informed consent.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurological, or
- History of HIV infection, hepatitis B, or hepatitis C; positive testing for HIV,
HBsAg, or HCVAb. Hepatitis B vaccination is allowed.
- Other medical or psychiatric condition including recent (within the past year) or
active suicidal ideation/behavior or laboratory abnormality that may increase the risk
of study participation.
- History of venous thromboembolic event, including deep venous thrombosis or pulmonary
- Use of prescription or nonprescription drugs and dietary and herbal supplements within
7 days or 5 half lives (whichever is longer) prior to the first dose of study
- Previous administration with an investigational drug within 30 days (or as determined
by the local requirement) or 5 half-lives preceding the first dose of study
intervention used in this study (whichever is longer).
- A positive urine drug test at screening or admission and confirmed by repeat test, if
- Screening supine BP ≥140 mm Hg (systolic) or ≥90 mm Hg (diastolic), following at least
5 minutes of supine rest.
- Baseline 12 lead ECG that demonstrates clinically relevant abnormalities that may
affect participant safety or interpretation of study results
- History of alcohol abuse or binge drinking and/or any other illicit drug use or
dependence within 6 months of Screening.
- Blood donation (excluding plasma donations) of approximately 1 pint (500 mL) or more
within 60 days prior to dosing.
- Investigator site staff or Pfizer employees directly involved in the conduct of the
study, site staff otherwise supervised by the investigator, and their respective
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Paramus, New Jersey
- New Haven, Connecticut