ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Female participants of non-child bearing potential and male participants and who are overtly healthy as determined by medical evaluation including medical history, physical examination, neurological examination, laboratory tests, and cardiac monitoring.
- Participants who are willing to avoid direct sunlight exposure or any high intensity ultraviolet light exposure from admission to the follow-up contact and to apply sunscreen/lotion with a high sun protection factor, as appropriate.
- BMI of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lb).
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurological, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at the time of dosing), as well as presence of lipid panel
abnormalities (eg, hypercholesterolemia, hypertriglyceridemia).
- Evidence of history of orthostatic hypotension or symptomatic bradycardia.
- Use of prescription or nonprescription drugs and dietary and herbal supplements within
7 days or 5 half-lives (whichever is longer) prior to the first dose of study
- Previous administration with an investigational drug within 30 days (or as determined
by the local requirement) or 5 half-lives preceding the first dose of study
intervention used in this study (whichever is longer).
- Current findings or documented past history of blood pressure values <90 mmHg systolic
or <50 mmHg diastolic.
- Any lipid panel parameter (ie, total cholesterol, triglycerides, HDL, and/or LDL)
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Beijing, Beijing
- Coral Gables, Florida
- Miami, Florida