ABOUT THIS STUDY
-Male and female participants must be 18 to 55 years of age, inclusive, at the time of signing the ICD.
-BMI of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lb). -
- Male and female participants who are healthy as determined by medical evaluation including medical history, physical examination, laboratory tests, and 12-lead ECG.
- Participants who are willing and able to comply with all scheduled visits, treatment plan, laboratory tests, lifestyle considerations, and other study procedures.
Participants are excluded from the study if any of the following
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurological,
dermatological, or allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding
untreated, asymptomatic, seasonal allergies at the time of dosing).
- History of febrile illness within 5 days prior to the first dose of investigational
- History of any lymphoproliferative disorder such as EBV related lymphoproliferative
disorder, history of lymphoma, history of leukemia, or signs or symptoms suggestive of
current lymphatic or lymphoid disease.
- Known presence or a history of malignancy other than a successfully treated or excised
non metastatic basal cell or squamous cell cancer of the skin or cervical carcinoma in
- Other medical or psychiatric condition including recent (within the past year) or
active suicidal ideation/behavior or laboratory abnormality that may increase the risk
of study participation or, in the investigator's judgment, make the participant
inappropriate for the study.
- Participants who, according to the information provided on Drugs.com, would be at
increased safety risk if dosed with caffeine.
- History of hypersensitivity to caffeine.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Beijing, Beijing