ABOUT THIS STUDY
Patients must meet all of the following inclusion criteria to be eligible for inclusion in the study:
1. A diagnosis of metastatic breast cancer, based on the National/MHS cancer registry.
2. Newly diagnosed metastatic breast cancer patients and newly treated with palbociclib within 6 months of diagnosis, in any line of treatment in the metastatic setting.
3. Available data on palbociclib treatment for at least 6 months.
4. Continuous healthcare plan enrolment in MHS for at least one year before index date.
5. At least 18 years of age at index date.
Patients meeting any of the following criteria will not be included in the study:
1. Patients that initiated HER2 inhibitors.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Frankfurt am Main,
- Herzliya Pituach,
- Bozeman, Montana
- Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Pottstown, Pennsylvania
- Wenatchee, Washington