ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. Treated at the Institute for Family Health
2. Spoke English or Spanish
3. Received one or more prescriptions for an opioid or nonopioid analgesic during the past three months
4. Pain screening at the prior three office visits documented scores >3 on the 0-6 scale (FACES, Hicks et al., 2001).
5. Willingness to complete questionnaires three times
6. A commitment to return to the practice
7. Reachable by phone
8. No evidence of psychopathology or cognitive impairment severe enough to prevent informed consent or completing the survey instruments
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Georgetown, Maine
- Salt Lake City, Utah