ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Male participants who are overtly healthy as determined by medical evaluation
- Participants who are willing and able to comply with all scheduled visits, treatment plan, laboratory tests, lifestyle considerations, and other study procedures.
- BMI of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight ≥ 50 kg (110 lb).
- Capable of giving signed informed consent, which includes compliance with the requirements and restrictions listed in the ICD and in this protocol.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurological,
dermatological, or allergic disease
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, conditions affecting SC
- Previous or current treatment for and/or history of coronary artery diseases, venous
or arterial thrombosis, or ischemic disease.
- History of HIV infection, hepatitis B, or hepatitis C; positive testing for HIV,
HBsAg, HBcAb or HCVAb
- Other medical or psychiatric condition including recent (within the past year) or
active suicidal ideation/behavior, laboratory abnormality or COVID-19 related
condition that may increase the risk of study participation or, in the investigator's
judgment, make the participant inappropriate for the study
- Use of prescription or nonprescription drugs and dietary and herbal supplements within
7 days or 5 half-lives (whichever is longer) prior to the first dose of study
- Previous administration with an investigational drug within 30 days (or as determined
by the local requirement) or 5 half-lives preceding the first dose of study
intervention used in this study (whichever is longer).
- A positive urine drug test at screening and/or admission
- Screening supine BP ≥140 mm Hg (systolic) or ≥90 mm Hg (diastolic)
- Baseline 12 lead ECG that demonstrates clinically relevant abnormalities that may
affect participant safety or interpretation of study results
- Participants with ANY of the following abnormalities in clinical laboratory tests at
- AST or ALT level ≥1.5 × ULN;
- Total bilirubin level ≥1.5 × ULN.
- An estimated glomerular filtration rate (eGFR) of <60 mL/min/1.73m2 based on the
- Resistance to activated protein C (or Factor V Leiden mutation), prothrombin 20210
mutation, antithrombin III deficiency, protein C deficiency, or protein S deficiency.
- Presence of Lupus anticoagulant anti-cardiolipin antibodies (IgG, IgM or IgA)
- High sensitivity C-reactive protein (hsCRP) above the upper limits of normal
- Abnormal hematology values as defined by the following laboratory tests at Screening
- Platelet count <100,000/uL
- Hemoglobin level <10 g/dL
- A positive COVID-19 test.
- History of alcohol abuse or binge drinking and/or any other illicit drug use or
dependence within 6 months of Screening
- Use of tobacco/nicotine containing products in excess of the equivalent of 5
- Blood donation (excluding plasma donations) of approximately 1 pint (500 mL) or more
within 60 days prior to dosing.
- Unwilling or unable to comply with the criteria in the Lifestyle Considerations
section of the protocol
- Investigator site staff or Pfizer employees directly involved in the conduct of the
study, site staff otherwise supervised by the investigator, and their respective
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE
- Neptune, New Jersey
- Baltimore, Maryland
- Overland Park, Kansas