ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. Moderately to severely active RA in adult patients who have had an inadequate response or intolerance to methotrexate.
2. Patients who have previously been given Xeljanz 5mg, who have changed Xeljanz XR, are also eligible for registration in the study.
3. Evidence of a personally signed and dated informed consent document indicating that the patient (or a legally acceptable representative) has been informed of all pertinent aspects of the study.
Patients meeting any of the following criteria will not be included in the study:
1. Patients with a history of hypersensitivity to any ingredients of this product.
2. Patients with serious infection (sepsis, etc.) or active infection including localized
3. Patients with active tuberculosis.
4. Patients with severe hepatic function disorder.
5. Patients with an absolute neutrophil count (ANC) <1,000 cells/mm3. *
6. Patients with a lymphocyte count <500 cells/mm3. *
7. Patients with a hemoglobin level <9 g/dL. *
8. Pregnant or possibly pregnant women. * Do not initiate Xeljanz XR in the following
cases: ANC; absolute neutrophil count <1,000 cells/mm3 ALC; absolute lymphocyte count
<500 cells/mm3 Hemoglobin<9 g/dL
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.