The Scope to Develop and Make an Impact Globally
In 2019, Pfizer celebrated 50 years in Ireland. Over that time, the company has made a $8 billion capital investment into developing and manufacturing life-enhancing medicines and therapies. But despite the immeasurable impact those breakthroughs have the potential to make, it’s our 3,700 employees based there who make up Pfizer's true value.
If you’re looking for new challenges in your career then as part of our team, you’ll have the scope to really develop and see your contribution make an impact globally.
Our Focus on Your Growth and Developmentbally
At Pfizer, we work hard to ensure that people are supported to do their best work. Collaboration underpins everything we do here. That’s why our leaders and managers take an active role in developing colleagues and helping them fulfil their career goals – whatever they may be. That support includes:
- Individual Development Plans: Our leaders work with you to take into account colleague interests and aspirations as well as Pfizer’s business needs.
- Pfizer actively promotes mentoring
- Internal Advancement: Colleagues may freely explore and apply for positions within Pfizer as all positions are posted on the Pfizer job page
- Short- and Medium-Term Experiential Opportunities: Through activities like secondments, Pfizer offers colleagues a variety of short- and medium-term career development opportunities.
- Learning & Development Opportunities: Colleagues can take advantage of learning and development opportunities, and training programmes, focused on hundreds of topics, including job-specific learning, and general business, manufacturing, finance, and technology skills