Becoming A Supplier
What We Look For
At Pfizer, innovation is key. We are constantly seeking innovative suppliers that can offer unique goods and/or services that’ll ultimately benefit our business and our patients. We also welcome new suppliers who can offer competitive pricing, excellent quality and reliable supply.
Our Partners Need to:
- Share our commitment to safety and environmental stewardship and respect diversity
- Engage proactively to enable efficient business-to-business processes
- Collaborate continuously to drive innovation and meet our needs
Our Sourcing Process
Pfizer colleagues follow a documented strategic sourcing process, which helps ensure appropriate alignment between a project or a spend category’s requirements and a supplier's capability. We encourage potential suppliers to familiarize themselves with our process so that when an opportunity arises, they will understand where and how they might add value.
Pfizer’s Strategic Sourcing Process
- Identify business need; conduct pre-project planning; review applicable supplier diversity registrations
- Form cross-functional team and define project
- Collect internal and external data
- Perform strategic analysis
- Formulate strategies and develop implementation plans
- Refine implementation plan and select supplier
- Measure, monitor and report project progress
Please click here to find the list of categories we purchase from. In addition, visit the Responsible Sourcing section to find out the ethical manner we expect our suppliers to uphold. If you have something unique to offer, register via Supplier Registration.