November Social Media Round-Up—Vaccine Anniversary, Transgender Awareness, and the Corporate Equality Index
Thanksgiving may have kicked off the holiday season, but November was chock full of things to celebrate all month long, including Transgender Awareness Week and Veterans Day. On social media, Pfizer’s leadership reflected on those occasions, and our CEO considered the cure for the epidemic of exclusion and celebrated the three-year anniversary of the moonshot heard around the world.
Get caught up below with November’s social media round-up!
From Our Leadership
- CEO Albert Bourla reflects on the anniversary of the COVID-19 vaccine
- Chief Corporate Affairs Officer Sally Susman recognizes Transgender Awareness Week via a conversation with a transgender colleague
- CEO Albert Bourla praises Pfizer’s Chief Technology Officer’s remarks at Amazon Web Service’s #AWSreInvent conference
- Chief People Experience Officer Payal Sahni Becher honors Pfizer’s employees with military service backgrounds on Veterans’ Day
- Albert Bourla shares his speech from the 2023 APEC CEO Summit, in which he discusses the cure for the exclusion epidemic
- Global Chief Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Officer Jean-Louis Ramcess happily shares Pfizer’s place on the Human Resource Campaign Foundation’s Corporate Equality Index
02.23.2024 Diversity & Inclusion Employees Responsibility Pfizer’s Statement on Results of Fifth Annual Pay Equity Study Among Colleagues Worldwide 02.12.2024 Albert Bourla Leadership Technology January Social Media Round-Up—Celebrating 175, Discussing AI, and Attending CES 2024 02.12.2024 Cancer Employees History Patient Centricity Pfizer Kicks Off 175th Anniversary by Looking Back at Legacy and Ahead to the Future 02.06.2024 Medicines Arvinas and Pfizer’s Vepdegestrant (ARV-471) Receives FDA Fast Track Designation for the Treatment of Patients with ER+/HER2- Metastatic Breast Cancer 02.05.2024 Cancer Health Equity Oncology Partnerships “Change the Odds” Brings Pfizer Together with the American Cancer Society to Bridge the Gap in Cancer Care Disparities