October Social Media Round-Up—Israel-Hamas War, COVID-19 Treatment News, and Pfizer Makes Forbes List
October was an eventful month, both around the world and here at Pfizer. In this edition of the monthly social media round-up, our leadership weighs in on both.
CEO Albert Bourla expresses sadness and resolve over the geopolitical upheaval in the middle east, which has far-reaching implications, including impact on many employees in the Pfizer family. He also spreads the news about our new deal with the U.S. government regarding the COVID-19 antiviral oral treatment. And our Chief Marketing Officer and Chief Compliance, Quality and Risk Officer recap their meaningful experiences at recent conferences, and we celebrate our inclusion on Forbes’ Best Employers list.
Get caught up below!
From Our Leadership
- CEO Albert Bourla’s thoughts about the conflict in the middle east, and what Pfizer is doing to help
- CMO Drew Panayiotou shares his highlights from the Forbes CMO conference
- CEO Albert Bourla delivers the news about Pfizer’s new deal with the government to make our COVID-19 oral treatment available to more patients around the world
- Chief Compliance, Quality & Risk Officer Rady Johnson reports back on Pfizer’s 2023 Equity in Action Summit
- CEO Albert Bourla proudly reflects on Pfizer’s 2023 Create Your Legacy Summit which celebrated Hispanic Heritage Month
- Chief Corporate Affairs Officer Sally Susman imparts some of the lessons she learned from Leonard Lauder, Chairman Emeritus of The Estée Lauder Companies Inc., at a recent awards ceremony
- CEO Albert Bourla proudly shares that Pfizer has made Forbes Magazine’s 2023 list of World’s Best Employers
12.04.2023 Albert Bourla Covid-19 Diversity & Inclusion Leadership November Social Media Round-Up—Vaccine Anniversary, Transgender Awareness, and the Corporate Equality Index 11.29.2023 Covid-19 Diseases & Conditions Medicines Wellness Pfizer’s 2-in 1 At-Home Test Enables Convenient Testing for both COVID-19 and the Flu 11.21.2023 Antimicrobial Resistance Artificial Intelligence Medicines Wellness Listen Now: Award-Winning ‘Science Will Win’ Podcast Explores Antimicrobial Resistance 11.16.2023 Albert Bourla Business Diversity & Inclusion Leadership Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla Discusses Curing the Epidemic of Exclusion at APEC CEO Summit 11.13.2023 Medicines Pfizer’s TALZENNA® in Combination with XTANDI® Receives CHMP Positive Opinion in the European Union for Adult Patients with Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer